GAMECO Composite Repair Center (CRC) is a department specially set up by GAMECO for the repair and development of composite materials. We have the repair capabilities of composite materials for mainstream Boeing and Airbus models, covering composite parts such as radomes, spoilers, flaps, slots, and thrust reversers and flight control surfaces, as well as rapid composite airframes repair capabilities for B787 and A350 .
Our CRC plant, covering an area of 32,000 square meters, reserves space for the second phase of development. We have a series of advanced equipment:
- The largest Autoclave for civil aircraft maintenance in China
- Supersize Clean Room
- Electrical Transmission Efficiency Test Room
- The most intelligent production line in domestic MRO
- Complete non-destructive testing equipment such as X-ray, thermography, ultrasonic, penetration, magnetic particle, eddy current, humidity detectors, etc.
- Automated and intelligent coordinate measuring equipment for complex structural composite manufacturing
The CRC team covers talents in technology, production, quality, calibration, equipment and systems. We have received and maintained several international aviation industry certifications such as AS9100, AS9110 and NADCAP, and provides customers with efficient and high-quality composite materials "one-stop" maintenance services:
- 7*24 hours parts repair
- Machining/Heat Treatment/Surface Treatment/Welding/Thermal Spray and Pipe Repair Services
- On-wing Repair
- AOG support service
- Out-of-Standard Repair Support (DMDOR)
- Spare Parts management